Homework Help Rates
“We are with you every step of the way!”
Sometimes, the students we work with only need some minor help in their Math class. We at D.S. Solutions completely understand that and believe that sometimes less is more. As a result, we have created our Homework Help in order to assist students who only need some minor encouragement, guidance, and assistance throughout the school week. Our Homework Help works like so:
- A student emails us when they have a homework/classwork/anywork problem prior to 5pm.
- By 10pm, our D.S. Solutions staff will have emailed a MathCast to the student diagnosing, explaining, and answering the original problem AND a tutor-generated, similar problem.
Guidelines for Homework Help:
- A student is allotted 5 problems per week. A student can submit one problem a day to D.S. Solutions or they could choose to submit all 5 allotted problems for one day.
- The sooner a student submits their homework problem(s), the sooner and more thorough the tutor can be in their diagnosing, explaining, and answering of the solution(s).
- The student must adhere to the honor code and not submit any quiz and/or test problems. If the tutor believes the student has submitted a quiz and/or test problem the tutor will be able to refuse the Homework Help.
- D.S. Solutions does not at all guarantee, just as with our tutor sessions, that all of our tutors will always be able to answer a submitted homework/classwork/anywork problem!
Note: We assess a 5% business tax on our homework help package in order to cover merchant fees.